Custom Facebook Designs by Kenny Harper of Key Theory
written by Kenny Harper
Posted November 11th, 2009
Key Theory now does custom Facebook page designs, under my Rock My Facebook brand.
Facebook doesn’t let you “pimp out your page” like good ol’ MySpace use to but you can create custom HTML tabs to your Facebook account. Some other sites offer ways to re-design your page but it’s really kinda hokey; you’ve got to install a special software and then only other people with that software can see your new profile. It masks a design over the Facebook Page.
Example of a custom Facebook page Design:
Custom Facebook Tabs and Design add to branding and driving traffic.
Although Facebook offers some really good functionality, sometimes ones message get lost in the clutter of a bunch of content and other pages.
10 ways customizing your Facebook profile can help out your page:
- Stick out of the crowd of other Facebook pages.
- Create a branded experience and establish consumer recognition.
- Break free from the restrictive layout and design choices of Facebook.
- Increase the pull to drive traffic to specific destinations by changing site hierarchy.
- Make your page look fun and interesting.
- Create the tabs you want, with the names you want.
- Use Flash to create a unique user experience for people to want to share.
- Your competition will eventually get around to doing it, beat’em to it.
- Make your Facebook experience more engaging.
- Having an interesting page will help people remember your page from others.